Autodesk 3ds Max 2016 Essentials
Start animating right away with this tutorial-based guide to Autodesk 3ds Max 2016
Autodesk 3ds Max 2016 Essentials is your perfect hands-on guide to start animating quickly. Using approachable, real-world exercises, you'll master the fundamentals of this leading animation software by following full-color screen shots step by step. Each chapter opens with a quick discussion of concepts and learning objectives, and then launches into hands-on tutorials that give you firsthand experience and a good start on preparing for the 3ds Max certification exam. You'll learn the basics of modeling, texturing, animating, and visual effects as you create a retro-style alarm clock, animate a thrown knife, model a chair, and more. Whether you're a complete beginner or migrating from another 3D application, this task-based book provides the solid grounding you need in Autodesk 3ds Max 2016.
- Model your character with polygons, meshes, and more
- Add motion with simple and complex animations
- Add color and textures to visualize materials and surfaces
- Render interior scenes with great lighting and camera placement
If you want to learn 3ds Max quickly and painlessly, Autodesk 3ds Max 2016 Essentials helps you start animating today.
- Paperback: 444 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 1 edition (August 17, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119059763
- ISBN-13: 978-1119059769
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 X 9.8 inches