Kaplan & Sadock's Concise Textbook of Clinical Psychiatry
حالة التوفر : متوفر
Compact and easy to use, Kaplan & Sadock's Concise Textbook of Clinical Psychiatry, Fourth Edition is an authoritative, affordable text that provides must-know information in clinical psychiatry. Containing the most relevant clinical material from the best-selling Kaplan and Sadock’s Synopsis of Psychiatry, Eleventh Edition , it offers step-by-step guidance on the clinical examination, the psychiatric report, medical assessment of the psychiatric patient, laboratory tests, and signs and symptoms, as well as all psychiatric and substance-related disorders, with special chapters on children, adolescents, and the elderly. It also covers special topics such as emergency psychiatry, forensic psychiatry, ethics, and palliative and end-of-life care.
- Provides concise but thorough coverage of the entire field of clinical psychiatry, including biologic, psychologic, and sociologic factors in health and disease.
- Contains real-world case histories throughout.
- Includes thorough updates and revisions throughout, all consistent with the DSM-5.
- Features new and extensively revised coverage of childhood disorders, gender dysphoria, issues affecting LGBT persons, reproductive medicine, physician-assisted suicide, PTSD, the effects of terrorism and torture, and much more.
- Includes new chapters on public psychiatry and world aspects of psychiatry, as well as a new section on brain stimulation methods.
- Features a unique, comprehensive glossary of psychiatric signs and symptoms, new to this edition.
- Paperback : 792 pages (2 Parts)
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496345257
- ISBN-10 : 1496345258
- Dimensions : 7 x 1.3 x 10 inches
- Publisher : LWW; 4th edition (February 4, 2017)
- Language: : English