Digital Photography For Dummies
Your fun guide to digital photography with any device
Whether you're shooting with an inexpensive point-and-shoot camera, a smartphone or tablet, a high-priced contraption, or one of those new-fangled action cameras, it's possible to take your digital photos from good to great by applying a few simple tricks―and Digital Photography For Dummies shows you how! Packed with tips, advice, and insight you won't find in your camera's manual, this friendly guide quickly gets you up to speed on proven photography techniques to help your digital pictures say more than a thousand words!
No longer a hobby or profession limited to those with access to fancy and expensive equipment, digital photography is all around us. But if you want to take your shoots a bit more seriously and produce images you'd be proud enough to give as gifts or decorate your home, this friendly guide has you covered. From figuring out how to make the most of your camera's settings to applying exposure tricks the pros use all the time, frame-worthy digital photos are a page―and a click―away.
- Interpret your camera's settings and apply them for better photos
- Shoot better portraits, action shots, and low-light photos
- Collect your photos in a place where you won't lose them
- Grasp simple digital photography techniques that apply to any kind of camera
If you've been experimenting with digital photography for a while or just caught the bug, this new edition of Digital Photography For Dummies is the picture-perfect guide you'll turn to again and again.
- Series: Digital Photography for Dummies
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 8 edition (June 13, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111923560X
- ISBN-13: 978-1119235606